Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A new home

So, my poetry has a new home now.

Why the change? Principles of Newspeak is an addendum to George Orwell's 1984 and thusly, is copyrighted. My old blog seemed to infringe somewhat on said copyright.

Why 'The Diary of the Merchant Boy'? So if you know me and you know my forearm then you've seen my tattoo. I've got no picture of it for those who don't but it's a quote from the very first thing (of any significance) that I wrote- Dromi and The Wolf.

That story is told by Dromi's brother who happens to be a Merchant Boy. The story of Dromi and The Wolf is only part of a larger work called The Diary of the Merchant Boy , that is created to be a complete history of all of existence.

This blog was created to be a complete history of my insides. The first poem in the new home is called 'Goodbye'. Have fun.

Goodbye

Went down to the river
to kiss my gun
goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. Is the 10 book thing still in effect? I hope not. There is no doubt you inspire ppl with you being yourself and all. I like the tattoo. Keep writing. It is always wonderful. Or something like that.


    kt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. I don't even really write books anymore. I am committed to being myself and all...you, yourself, are always wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ever elusive short poem...nice

    ReplyDelete